Published: May 22, 2014
By: AnnaLaura Brown
Our belief at the beginning of a doubtful undertaking is the one thing that assures the successful outcome of any venture
Your Beliefs Influence Your Success
What kinds of beliefs do you have about yourself? About money? About your potential to be successful? About other people? About business? About network marketing? About the world in general?
Our belief at the beginning of a doubtful undertaking is the one thing that assures the successful outcome of any venture. - William James
Do you truly believe that you can be successful no matter what? If you are struggling with this here are some ideas, which can help you.
1. Close your eyes for a moment and imagine your success. How does it feel? Imagine it in clear detail and image that you are living your success.
2. Then hold on to that vision and press forward. Continue to do this on a daily basis and you will actually believe that your success is assured.
3. Create a vision book or a vision cardboard. Include on it any pictures and words, which picture your success. Look at it at least daily.
4. Read books by successful people. Absorb the information and put it into practice.
5. Talk to people who love you and support you in your goals. They will encourage you and help you to increase your beliefs.
6. Share your goals with your upline, if they are supportive and they will help you to believe in yourself and in your future success.
7. Listen to talks and cd's by motivational speakers in the field.
8. Write down your future goals as if they have already happened using I am statements.
9. Tell yourself out loud every day that you believe in yourself and that you have accomplished your goals.